Blockages on your sewer line are probably the messiest and costliest plumbing disasters possible. Such problems may need an exceptional high-tech solution. That is the reason why sewer line repair with camera is becoming popular to detect any blockage in the sewer line.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Blockages
Sewer line blockage, as its name implies, happens when a foreign object prevents plumbing waste from flowing away in your home. These are the common causes of sewer line blockages:
- Old sewer line disconnecting or cracking.
- Tree roots that grow into the sewer lines.
- Using products that are flushable.
- Flushing hand towels or garbage down the toilet accidentally.
- Dumping the grease down your garbage or sink disposal.
The repair for one of these sewer line blockages may vary from one to another. It makes identifying the cause of individual sewer line blockage more crucial.
The Benefits of Sewer Line Repair with Camera
- You will get the right repair for sewer line blockage. In terms of fixing sewer line blockage, one size doesn’t fit all. Determining and finding the sewer line culprit enables the plumber to use the right solution. For instance, if the sewer line is cracked, the cable that clears will not do any good to you as this will clear a piece of debris or garbage.
- You can get the job done even for the first time. A lot of plumbers who do not have access to or pick not to use, sewer line repair with camera will try the basic cable clearing and will hope for the best. Instead of knowing what is wrong, they attempt a repair. With the right professionals by your side, you can be confident that your sewer line will be fixed in no time.
- You will know what to do in preventing further blockages. If your sewer line blockage was due to your habits, you will know the steps you should take to prevent this from going forward. There are times that changing simple habits will keep you from experiencing sewer line backup’s nastiness and the expense involved in a complete sewer line retrenching.
- You will see the real cause of blockage. Whenever you want to spend your hard-earned money on something, you always want proof that you are spending your money in the right place. Being able to see the image of sewer line blockage is the best way for you to know more about the service and how you can actually benefit from it.
Other than sewer line repair with camera, you may also consider video pipe inspection service.